Maura is an accredited felow of coaching (ACF) and trainer with over 15 years’ experience coaching senior executives and delivering coach training courses in a broad range of industries. Prior to establishing Life & Executive Coaching Institute Maura spent over 20 years working in the corporate world and has extensive business acumen. She has a comprehensive understanding of finance, compliance and regulatory matters honed through her considerable experience both with the IDA, private industry, her professional qualifications and through working with companies in highly regulated sectors.
Maura’s signature strength as an Executive/Performance Management Coach, Mentor and an Accredited Trainer is her ability to balance her empathetic style, with a challenging action and performance-based focus. She achieves this through building non-judgemental, authentic and supportive relationships. Maura’s naturally curious nature and energetic dispostion inspires clients to face key issues, challenge assumptions and beliefs and confront barriers to progress. Her expertise in the area of training life & executive coaches and mentors further positions her to be at the cutting edge of new and evolving coaching techniques.
Maura has developed a comprehensive and detailed coaching manual that provides further support and information to executive clients.
Values important to Maura are motivating and inspiring others to develop high performance and make professional improvement.
Maura has over 3,500 coaching and training hours experience and is an Accredited Fellow of Coaching (ACF). Her clients include multinational organisations, academic institutions, state and semi-state sector, SMEs, financial institutions and professional organisations
- BA (Hons) Higher Diploma Psychology (2016 to 2018) Successfully completed 1st year (Expected Degree 2.1) Subjects include Organizational Behaviour Analysis, Social and Cognitive Psychology, Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis and Statistics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Executive Coaching (Hons); Level 9 – Distinction by the Irish Management Institute (2009)
- Business Practitioner Level in Neuro Linguistic Programming, Richard Bandler trained, Irish Institute of NLP
- Diploma in Life & Business Coaching, BAllen Coach Training Org
- Certificate in Training & Continuing Education, NUI, Maynooth
- Certificate in Counselling (Foundation Skills),NUI Maynooth
- Chartered Institute of Certified Accountants – Diploma in Accounting & Finance,
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ACIS)
Psychometric instruments – accreditation and direct licensing arrangements for;
- ECR & ECR 360- Emotional Capital Report – Roche Martin
- British Psychological Society (BPS) – Certificate for Occupational Ability and Occupational Personality Psychometrics Tests (Test User)(2011)
- DiSC Personality Assessment
- EQi™ & EQi 360™- BarOn Emotional Quotient Inventory – MHS Inc.
Maura engages in on-going Coaching Supervision
Professional Coaching Body Memberships
Associate Member of the Association for Coaching (AC)
Accredited Fellow of Coaching (AFC) and Accredited Training Provider, International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring (IAPCM)
Personal Interests: Maura is passionate about sport, has played international squash for Ireland, is a former President of the Irish Squash Rackets Association, plays golf and engages in charity challenges
Phone: 00353 862404107
10 Lower Mount Street, D02 HT71
Dublin 2, Ireland
Get In Touch
Let Us Know What We Can Do For You