Location: Online – Remote Access via Zoom
Course Options: Please contact us for information
Assessment Venue: Unit 10, Michael Galvin Building, BASE Enterprise Centre, Damastown Road, Mulhuddart, Dublin 15 D15 XV72
Commences: Please contact [email protected] to confirm date
Courses Times: 9:30 am to 3.30pm
Benefits of Attending the Course
An opportunity to progress to Part 2, Training Needs Identification & Design Award 6N3325 QQI Level 6 and achieve a Special Purpose award in Training & Development 6S3372
- Achieve a recognised QQI Level 6 Award, Training Delivery & Evaluation
- An ability to deliver training to learners based on the training methodology and structure demonstrated by course tutor during the course
- Understanding of a range of teaching models and techniques
- Powerful communication techniques
- An understanding of the theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions.
- Course delivered by Jennie Cruise highly skilled trainer with over twenty years’ experience in Adult Education.
- Outline the concepts and theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions
- Explore the elements which impact on the effectiveness of a training session to include, the learning environment, the trainer, learning methodologies and the group dynamics of participants
- Demonstrate an awareness of a range of issues to include equality, diversity, and disability in the context of current legislation about training provision
- Appraise a range of evaluation models, approaches, tools, and techniques used in the evaluation and monitoring of a training and development intervention
- Deliver appropriate training content and materials using a range of training aids
- Formulate appropriate evaluation tools, techniques, and approaches for a training session to determine whether training needs were met, and objectives fulfilled
- Provide constructive feedback to participants in relation to training intervention
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised training delivery and evaluation skills in the delivery of an appropriate training intervention
- Devise a training evaluation process to include the identification of key stakeholders, feedback from the trainee, challenges within the process and the conduct or methodology of the evaluation
- Select from a range of evaluation tools, techniques, and approaches for a training session to determine whether training needs were met, and objectives fulfilled
- Report on a training and development evaluation to include the identification of areas of success and of improvement opportunities.
Programme Aims and Objectives:
- To provide delegates with the knowledge and skills necessary to design, deliver, assess and evaluate training programmes.
- Broaden understanding and appreciation of the training role and its processes.
- Extend the range of tools and skills and appreciate different training approaches.
- Ensure a “learner centric” approach to training design and delivery, with a solid understanding of differing learning styles.
- Know how to identify a training need based on gap analysis.
- Ensure more effective planning and preparation of training solutions.
- Increase confidence and competence and style of delivery.
- Know how to assess impact and effectiveness of training.