Course Options: Please contact us for information
Commences: Please contact [email protected] to confirm date
Programme Aims and Objectives:
- To provide delegates with the knowledge and skills necessary to design, deliver, assess and evaluate training programmes.
- Broaden understanding and appreciation of the training role and its processes.
- Extend the range of tools and skills and appreciate different training approaches.
- Ensure a “learner centric” approach to training design and delivery, with a solid understanding of differing learning styles.
- Know how to identify a training need based on gap analysis.
- Ensure more effective planning and preparation of training solutions.
- Increase confidence and competence and style of delivery.
- Know how to assess impact and effectiveness of training.