QQI (Formerly FETAC) Coaching Models of Practice Level 6 Component (6N3087) Award
2020 Courses – Now taking enrolments
Please contact email@example.com to confirm date
QQI (Formerly FETAC) Coaching Models of Practice Award Level 6 Component Award (6N3087)
In addition to achieving a professional qualification and attending a powerful personal development programme we include the following bonus points:
- A one-to-one pre-course consultation
- Free telephone mentoring for one year after graduation
- Free attendance at any number of future Coach Training classes at no extra charge
To provide individuals and managers with the competencies needed to develop self and others through an introduction to basic coaching skills.
- Understanding and Using the GROW Coaching Model
- Questioning and Listening Skills
- Building the Coaching Relationship
- Building Personal Effectiveness
- Evaluating Different Learning Styles
- Coaching in the Workplace
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive QQI (Formerly FETAC) Coaching Models of Practice Level 6 Component Award (6N3087)
To achieve certification learners will undertake a skills demonstration and a written assignment.
Leaving Certificate or equivalent and/or relevant life and work experience. No previous experience of coaching is necessary
Please advise of any special needs you may require to facilitate attending the course.
Course Dates: Please contact us for course brochure and dates